Drip Irrigation Systems
To Drip or Not to Drip? That Is the Question … And Here’s Our Answer
We’re getting more and more calls from homeowners about Drip Irrigation and that’s great. Drip irrigation applies water directly to the root zone, with no overspray or waste. Potted plants, flowers, trees, gardens and shrubs LOVE Drip.
Best of all, drip irrigation can be easily integrated with your existing sprinkler system.
Why You Should Consider Drip Irrigation
- Delivers water directly to the plant's root zone for more accurate, consistent watering.
- Can still efficiently deliver water to the soil even on windy days or during hotter temps.
- Drip tubes can easily be run to reach areas you might water with a hose or watering can: hanging baskets, container-grown plants and vegetable gardens.
- Drip can allow permit your prized plants to flourish, even when you're on vacation.
- Is a perfect solution for specific plants that can’t handle water on the leaves such as tea roses.
- Can be easily modified, expanded or moved based on evolving landscaping or gardening.
FAQs About Drip Irrigation
If you’ve been curious about Drip Irrigation and whether or not it’s for you, check out the following Video FAQS or Contact Us today. We’ll be happy to give you a FREE Audit and Estimate.