After a long winter, it’s time to wake up your sprinkler system and get it ready for a spring of keeping your landscape looking its best. Our sprinkler start-up service gets your system ready for optimum performance during the season by performing regular maintenance and identifying any specific issues that may cause problems during the spring season.
Trust our technicians to follow the correct procedures to start your system correctly. Take note: it is possible for a novice to cause significant damage to a system by refilling the pipes incorrectly. Surge pressures, air compression and water hammer can result and can damage or destroy sprinkler heads, valves and other components. Unless you’re familiar with the correct start-up procedure for your system, leave it to our professionals.
Our spring start-up service includes:
- Refilling the system with water
- Testing available water pressure
- Operating each zone from the irrigation controller
- Checking each sprinkler head for operation and coverage
- Adjusting and cleaning components as needed
- Visually checking for broken risers and underground leaks
- Setting controller for the upcoming watering season
- Verifying sensor operation (where applicable)
Contact our office to schedule your spring start-up today.
We’re not landscapers or building contractors who install sprinkler systems on the side. We’re one of a few dedicated Omaha sprinkler companies.. We proudly feature the industry’s major brands including Hunter, Rain Bird and Toro and offer excellent warranties on labor as well as parts: 5 years on parts and 2 years on labor.
There’s a reason we have Quality in our name. It’s our promise to you. We continually seek new and better ways to serve you, appreciate your business and work to your satisfaction guaranteed!